About Hanskin Hyaluron Exfoliating AHA Treatment:
Help your hydrating products work better with this weekly exfoliating treatment infused with 10% alpha hydroxy acids. Glycolic acid and lactic acid work together to dissolve dead, dry cells that can make skin look dull and prevent your skincare products from absorbing. As the acids remove dead cells, they reveal the softer, smoother, glass-like skin underneath. Four forms of skin-quenching hyaluronic acid help boost hydration so skin feels soft, dewy, and prepped for moisturizer.
- What is it: An Exfoliating Toner
- When to use: After cleanser, 1-2 times weekly
- How to use: Apply a small amount to a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry skin. A mild tingling sensation is normal. Follow with serum and moisturizer. Use 1-2 times per week.
- Glycolic Acid: An exfoliating AHA that removes dry, dull skin cells.
- Lactic Acid: A hydrating and exfoliating AHA that helps give skin a brighter look.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A moisturizing powerhouse that draws water into the skin.
Learn More About Hanskin and Shop Their Catalog